The National Motorcycle Alliance and Motorcycle Life are giving away five (5) 1-year memberships to the Alliance, which includes 12 months of roadside assistance.
There’s two easy ways to enter the competition to win 1 of 5 memberships:
- Simply enter your details in the form above, OR
- go to our Facebook page, like the Motorcycle Life page and share the competition details with your friends.
Here’s a hint – if you did both you’d get 2 entries into the draw 😉
The National Motorcycle Alliance is a not-for-profit organisation set up to provide services to the Australian motorcycling community, and as part of their services the Alliance offers the most affordable roadside assistance in Australia for motorcyclists.
Members of the National Motorcycle Alliance also get regular news updates, access to video bike reviews, and affordable insurance coverage for events such as rallies, organised rides, and test rides.
We all know some “I’ve been stranded on the side of the road” stories, and this is a perfect chance to get some roadside assistance organised so it doesn’t happen to you.
Hear more about the Alliance in our interview with Dave Cooke, General Manager from the National Motorcycle Alliance in our recent Motorcycle Life Radio podcast.
More information on the National Motorcycle Alliance is also available on the Alliance website – motorcyclealliance.com.au.
Motorcycle Life would like to thank the National Motorcycle Alliance for their continued support and for making this competition possible.
The fine print …
- Although there are no restrictions on entries, the National Motorcycle Alliance cannot offer roadside assistance outside of Australia.
- Entries close at 5pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on the 29th December, 2016.
- Five winners will be drawn randomly and the winners will be notified by email.
- Winners will also be announced on Motorcycle Life.