BMW Motorrad tweaks popular GS models for 2016.
The BMW F 700 GS and F 800 GS are being given a cosmetic makeover for 2016.
Announced today by BMW Motorrad, the changes include a newly designed tank cover and ignition lock cover on both models. While the BMW F 700 GS gets metallic highlights on the knee covers, while the radiator cover on the F 800 GS boasts a partially engraved and newly configured model inscription.
Newly designed two-colour seats round off the changes for the on and off-road capable BMW bikes for 2016.
2016 BMW Motorrad F 700 GS and F 800 GS highlights:
- New design with electroplated elements.
- New F 700 GS paint finish and style variants: Light white non-metallic, Sakhir orange metallic, Mineral grey metallic.
- New F 800 GS paint finish and style variants: Light white non-metallic, Black storm metallic, Racing blue metallic matt.
- Five possible seat heights for each model with four seats and optional lowered suspension.
- Finely tuned character in each model based on new, dynamic colour concepts.
Featuring a 55kW/77Nm engine, the BMW F 700 GS is priced from $12,890. The BMW F 800 GS has an output of 63kW/83Nm and prices for 2016 start from $16,690.